Basketball Bounce

June 9, 2011

Heartsy?

I was browsing around Etsy as usual and noticed that in the forums people were talking about this Heartsy site. According to many sellers this is a great venue to get more sales in quickly manner. You post your shop, get at least 60 votes to see if people would like to buy from your shop and in 72 hours you will get approved or not whether your shop will be featured in the site. Now, the concept is actually that you as seller submit discounts of your items, I believe you give vouchers away and people get discounts. This is bringing many many sales to lots of Etsy shops.

Now, I sell supplies, and Heartsy only accepts people that make handmade items, therefore this does not apply to me. But I decided to help another shop from a lovely seller that I know in Etsy, CookiesLaCouture. By the way, she makes these amazing cookies in different shapes and colors great for many occasions and events.  Anyways, I thought that if would be great to feature her lovely work here for you guys to see. She just submitted her shop to Heartsy and she needs to collect those 60 votes.




Feel free to vote for her shop below, and if she gets approved, you can get a discount in her shop through Heartsy. Hope you guys enjoy this lovely feature! and please please vote in the link below!

http://heartsy.me/deals/3906/like

No comments: