Basketball Bounce

October 12, 2010

Creating a Picture Package in Photoshop

Getting images ready in one page can be time consuming, specially if you need the same image in several sizes for different purposes. For instance, I was planning on launching a party at home to showcase all my wrap skirts and get the people to know more about my work in Etsy. I decided that I wanted to start by creating my little ad with my info, which will end up being my address forward sticker ,stickers to be printed out and give to my clients and a flyer with my Etsy address. All in different sizes since they all have different purposes. Photoshop did all the work for me, I needed the same image in 3 different sizes all in one page, that is when Picture Package comes in. Take a look at my tutorial, I hope you guys enjoy it, and like always please leave some comments! :D





2 comments:

Linda B said...

Thanks. This is interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Unknown said...

Thank you. It's amazing how powerful Photoshop is. I haven't gotten around to doing the contact sheet yet, but I tried it out and it was awesome. This one, I'm not sure I understand it yet, so I'll have to try it out.